Money money money
I finally got my review at work (my year anniversary was on the 12th) and it rocked. I was outstanding in nearly every mark and got a raise to boot. I was happy about that. I had been told no one gets more that a 4% raise. Well, I did. So there :P
I'm kinda bummed about not starting school next week, but kinda glad that I don't have homework coming up. I'm still on the job hunt for nights, so keep your fingers crossed.
My home life is screwy right now. I've given up on my pig/asshole brother-in-law and my sister too. I've come to realize, sadly, in the past few weeks that what I've always though is really true---she only cares about herself, her man and her friends. Fuck her family. A lot of how I feel is probably silly, but who cares, it's how I feel. Instead of bitching her out like I normally would, I've decided this time to let it go. Not to forget about it, just to not deal with it. Not deal with them. I've had limited interactions with them...I know they think something is up, however I don't care. At some point I have to get it through my skull and stop being mad because he won't throw his trash away, or she won't empty the washer. I have to realize that getting mad because they do the shit they doesn't hurt them, it hurts me. Soooo, with that mantra of "let it go-let it go-let it go"....maybe, just maybe I will.
laters...

<< Home